Built on the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis, the Winnebago 4×4 Revel is your perfect companion for an off-road vacation! Compact and functional, with these 4-wheel drive and powered by the reliability of a 3-liter turbo diesel engine; you’ll never see caravanning the same way again!
A picture is worth a thousand words!
The electric lift bed turns your living space into a garage with additional storage, easy access to the lithium system, a new internal fresh water tank and a streamlined center panel.
The new interior colourway, Intrepid (with Silver Springs or Pewter cabinets), features easy-to-maintain surfaces, sturdy vinyl flooring, reverse moldings at the base of the cabinets, folded aluminum cabinets and positive-locking latches.
Following Your Request
Your St-Cyr VR advisor will plan with you a time slot to discuss the different options offered by the vehicle that interests you.
Following this discussion, whether online, over the phone or in person, you will need to complete a funding application (if necessary) and subsequently, a sales or pre-sale contract will be sent to you.
|Exterior length||19’7 “|
|Exterior height||10 ‘|
|Exterior Width||7’1 “|
|Awning length||9’6 “|
|Interior height||6’3 “|
|Interior width||5’8 “|
|Fresh water tank capacity||21 gallons|
|Waste water tank capacity – Gray||21 gallons|
|Fuel capacity||24.5 gallons|
Automatic transmission 7G-Tronic, 220 amps. alternator
12 month / 15,000 mile base warranty
- The height of each model is measured to the top of the tallest standard element and is based on the curb weight of a typically equipped unit. The actual height of our vehicle may vary by several inches depending on variations in chassis or equipment. Please contact your dealer for more information.
- Capacities are based on measurements before tank installation. Slight variations in capacity may result from installation applications.
- The capacities indicated are the water capacity (WC) indicated by the tank manufacturer.
- Actual towing capacity will depend on your particular loading and towing circumstances, which includes GVWR, GAWR and GVWR, along with proper trailer brakes. Please consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual for more information on towing.
- See separate chassis warranty.
- See your dealer for complete warranty information.
- The sleeping capacity is the maximum based on a specific floor plan.